Google employees are protesting Trump’s (non-existent) “Muslim Ban.” Google is supposed to be full of extremely smart people, so I have a few quick questions to ask them.
– Does Google allow anyone to just walk into their campus or the buildings without? Does Google have security guards and strict ID rules?
– Does Google employ anyone without an interview? (Correct me if I am wrong, but Google is one of the hardest companies to get a job with). Does Google reject potential employees after an interview?
– Does Google have “illegal” employees – people who just snuck in, took up a cube & started working?
– Does Google have any welfare employees – people with no skills getting salaries?
– Does Google hire people out of pure sympathy?
– Does Google hire refugees to prevent them from blowing up Google bldgs.?
– Does Google give permission to its managers to hire unlimited number of employees?
– Does Google ever have a hiring freeze?
– Does Google ever fire people?
– Do Google employees protest, shouting, “We are a corporation of employees,” whenever there are layoffs or the management refuses to hire more people?
If you are a Google employee, please let me know the answers.
(You get gist of this blog post. Google is a very successful and a profitable only because it has very strict standards. America has to act more like Google in order to be successful – with some exceptions, of course, since a country is different from a corporation and cannot perform certain actions as firing people. However, America has become very dysfunctional regarding illegal immigrants, people on welfare, refugees etc.)
Related blog: Trump’s Ban Explained