Forget all the nonsense about Putin being a “dictator” — we are friends with plenty of dictators & undemocratic regimes. Here are some quick reasons why Putin is reviled in the West.
- Putin made Russia really independent. It’s not a vassal state as it was in the 1990s when Wall Street and its chosen Russian oligarchs ruled the country.
- Under Putin, Russia became prosperous and free from debt (and thus free from the claws of international banksters). Its debt-to-GDP is 18%, foreign exchange reserves is $450 billion, and the gold reserves is 6th largest in the world. Russia’s PPP GDP is $4 trillion in 2017 (6th largest in the world).
- RT. The only international media that challenges western imperialism.
- Putin is conservative and pro-Christianity and pro-traditional values. He built and reconstructed more than 20,000 churches and monasteries in the last 17 years. Now, that goes completely against Cultural Marxism
- Putin banned GMO and wants Russia to be the #1 organic food producer. Russia’s non-GMO wheat export went from 1% of the world share in year 2000 to 18% (#1 in the world) by 2017.
- Putin challenges the military industrial complex in both geopolitics and sale of weapons. Every US strategic ally is now also bonding with Russia and buying Russian defense systems (S-400), fighter jets (Su-35) etc. — Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Egypt, Sudan, Philippines, Thailand, India … you name it.
- Putin wants to free Russia and its allies from Petrodollar, the Swift international payment system and western credit card system. He’s working with China on these goals. Russia is also working with China and India on a separate gold trading system (right now, the west controls/rigs the price of gold). Finally, he has also embraced Blockchain technology and crypto-curency.
- Putin is working on an independent Internet for BRICS nations (Brazil, Russia, India, China & South Africa) that will be free from snooping by NSA and CIA.
So there you have it. Independence from the NWO system and its media, monetary, military and other strangleholds. Of course he’s treated as public enemy #1 by the presstitutes, pundits and politicians.
Author: Chris Kanthan
Check out Syria – War of Deception, my new e-book on the Syrian war, the most consequential war of recent times)