Beyoncé’s performance in the Super Bowl and her new video “Formation” are pretty good with a lot of social messages about the problems that African Americans face, but I wish Beyoncé would make a powerful, shocking video that tells people to:
1) Study, do your homework, kids
2) Don’t watch TV or my other videos on YouTube.
3) Learn some useful shiz every day. Good shiz like, you know … history, philosophy, science, math, economics, meditation, holistic medicine …
4) Eat good food. Learn to cook. Avoid junk food and soda
5) Be a good parent. Spend time with your kids every day.
6) Stay away from drugs – legal or illegal
7) Fight the system by being strong – not just physically, but intellectually and emotionally
Reblogged this on TheFlippinTruth.