The term “moderate rebels” is a PR lie perpetrated by the globalists. The truth is that the moderate rebels of “Free Syrian Army” (FSA) is a fantasy construct of Neocons. Here are some links that show that supporting FSA means supporting Al Qaeda or ISIS.
- Two of the largest CIA-vetted rebel groups surrendered US-supplied missiles and hi-tech weapons to Al Qaeda and ran away!
- CIA-backed rebels fight alongside Al Qaeda
- Sometimes FSA fighters simply defected to join Al Qaeda
- FSA gave the US-supplied weapons to Al Qaeda
- FSA would defect and join ISIS
- FSA chose a Jihadist as their leader, someone with clear ties to ISIS & AQ
- FSA’s military council coordinated with Al Qaeda on a daily basis
- FSA groups pledged allegiance to ISIS
- ISIS commanders joined FSA
- Fares Bayoush is an important figure in the FSA and a representative of the opposition in official peace talks. He’s also often interviewed by the western media, as seen in this New Yorker article. He put a spin on Al Qaeda-FSA cooperation by saying that the “moderate rebels” have to work with Al Qaeda in Syria — it’s just a matter of pragmatism.
- Professor Joshua Landis – expert in terrorism and Syria – said, “Every rebel group in Syria has aligned itself with Al Qaeda at some point or another.”
- FSA spokesperson, Okaidi, said on a TV interview, “We work with our ISIS brothers all the time.” (see video below)
Author: Chris Kanthan Please check out my book “Deconstructing the Syrian War“